Are you starting to receive full screen pop-up ads on your Android phone? Do these ads appear even when your phone is idle? Do you want to know where they come from and how to block them?
You should be aware that the ads on your home or lock screen are caused by a malicious application. You will need to disable or uninstall this app to get rid of the ads.
Here is the easiest method to block these ads that automatically pop up on your Android phone's unlock screen.
Know which app is causing the problem
The easiest way to get rid of those intrusive ads is to remove the responsible application. Unfortunately this is easier said than done. In practice, the task is very complicated, especially if you are used to installing a large number of applications.
If the ads have only started appearing recently, it is probably due to an app you recently downloaded. It is therefore sufficient to uninstall the application responsible for the appearance of these unwanted ads.
If you have installed several applications at the same time then it is impossible to know which application is responsible for these ads. But don't panic, there is another way to pinpoint the culprit app.
Check recently used apps in the Play Store
In order to serve ads, the app will be active on your device. So for unmask the application guilty, we will search which apps that have been recently active.
For that, follow these simple steps:
- First, wait for an advertisement to appear.
- Then open the app Play Store. Press le Menu button (3 dots) in the upper left corner of the window.
- Select option My games and Apps then click on the tab Installed apps
- Tap the button at the top of the list to change the sort order finally choose the option Last used instead of Alphabetical.
- You will normally find theapp responsible for those ads at the top of the list.
Once you've identified the app, you can report it to the Play Store or simply uninstall it.
To uninstall this app, click the icon next to the app name, and then click désinstaller.