As we know, absolute security does not exist, and Facebook is no exception to the rule. Indeed, even when you put a photo in private mode, profile photos remain accessible and anyone can view them in their real sizes.
In this article, we are going to share with you a method that can access restricted profile pictures and view them without permission or rights required.
This trick gives you the possibility to see the private profile picture of people registered on Facebook even when they are not part of your friends.
Just simply follow these steps.
Finding a Facebook Profile ID
- To get started, choose a Facebook profile from a friend who likes to make his photos private. The photo must be inaccessible in large size. You will need to use a computer with a web browser to find a profile ID.
- Now put the cursor on the gray area, click the right mouse button and click View Page Source.
- The source code of the page will open in a new tab.
- Press Ctrl+F (Windows) or ⌘ Command+F (macOS). The search box will appear.
- type 'content="fb://profile" in the box and press Enter. You will see the user ID of the person to the right of 'content="fb://profile"
Show full size Facebook user profile picture
- Now copy the Facebook Profile ID.
- Open a new tab in your browser and paste this URL into the address bar: https://graph.facebook.com/Facebook-profile-id/picture?
- Finally, replace Facebook-profile-ID with your target's ID. To do this, simply replace the part of the URL in bold with the ID found previously.
And There you go ! If you know the ID of the other profile photos, just paste this ID and you will have access to the full size photo.
Make good use of it! 🙂