VLC is the undisputed king of PC video playback. If you want easily download and embed subtitles in your videos, then you can do it easily using this software.
Thanks to its module VLsub, You can automatically download subtitles for the movie currently playing. Previously, you had to download the VLSub extension to upload subtitles to VLC, but the handy functionality is now fully integrated into the player.
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to use the excellent download functionality. subtitles on VLC.
Steps to Automatically Download Subtitles in VLC
Yes, the extension is in English but don't panic, there are only three steps to take beforehave your subtitle !
- Open the VLC, load a video and pause it.
- Then click on the View menu, you should now see an option "VLSub". Click on it.
- In the VLSub window, select the subtitle language and add the movie title.
- Click the "Search by nameTo retrieve all associated subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org.
- If you prefer, you can use the "Find by hash" button where it will calculate the hash of the video and find the subtitle that matches that hash.
- In the list, choose your subtitle file, click on " Download Selection ».
And here is your film is subtitled!