Facebook is a very practical and pleasant social network to use and which always keeps us in touch with our friends, relatives and family. However, Facebook is tough in its policies, even if it is to connect people all over the world, it does not promote spam or the addition of strangers.
Due to repeated abuse of the friend request feature, you are no longer able to add friends on Facebook and you are blocked for 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, 15 days or even 30 days. And you cannot send friend request on Facebook no matter if you know that person or not, you have been banned for a certain period of time.
This is due to the leaders of Facebook not allowing us to send friend request to strangers because they consider it spam. Facebook uses this rule to secure Internet users against spam and to make Facebook more comfortable.
In this article, I'll give you a tip for sending friend requests even if you're blocked.
How do you send friend requests when you are blocked?
- First, you need to retrieve the email address of the person you are going to add.
- Go on https://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff. Here you can send a friend request even if you are blocked using an email address.
- Click on "other tools" at the bottom then click on "Invite a friend with his email address or phone number"
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add and click on "invite friends"
If you want to send friend request to a lot of friends, here is a quick and easy way:
- Open a new file with notepad, paste all the email addresses of your friends separated by a comma (,)
- Save the notepad file with the extension. vcf
- Now click on "Download a contact file" then on the "Choose a file" button
- search for your file. Vcf then click on "download contacts"