It is often said that true friends last a lifetime. On Facebook, however, this is not always the case. And the feeling that comes with discovering a diminished friends list can be disconcerting.
Fortunately, there is a tool to help you demystify the mystery: Who Deleted Me.
Who dared to delete me on Facebook?
Have you noticed that the number of your Facebook friends is decreasing day by day, and you are wondering who could have deleted you?
“Who Deleted Me” is the solution.
What is “Who Deleted Me”?
It is a browser extension designed to integrate into your browser interface, adding a special section. This section allows you to easily track contacts who have decided to remove you from their list.
- Scanning contact lists during installation.
- Track the number of lost friends over time.
- Notifications for each deletion.
- Information about deleted accounts, pending or declined friend requests.
Who Deleted Me is available for Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.
How does “Who Deleted Me” work?
“Who Deleted Me” is a browser extension that analyzes and saves your friends list on its servers.
When you first use it, it creates an initial copy of your friends list. On subsequent visits, the extension compares the current list to the previously saved version. This allows it to identify friends who are no longer in your list as well as new ones you have added.
Each time you log in, the extension displays the number of changes detected in your friends list. You can also click to find out more details and find out who these people are.
Additionally, Who Deleted Me regularly monitors your friends list and sends you notifications if a friend disappears.
How to identify who deleted or blocked you on Facebook?
After discovering "Who Deleted Me" and its features, you are probably wondering how to use this tool to identify exactly who deleted or blocked you on Facebook.
No worries, we are here to guide you through this process.
Follow these simple steps to satisfy your curiosity:
- Go to the website http://www.deleted.io and install the extension on your web browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account. After that, an icon will appear at the top right of your browser, showing how many friends you have.
- Go to the newly added section to see your new friends as well as those who deleted you since installing the extension.
- Stay informed with notifications that let you know every time someone removes your name from their friends list.
In this digital age where online relationships are just as valuable, it's important to keep an eye on our social circle. With Who Deleted Me you are always aware of the movements in your friends list.
Interesting, isn't it?