Last updated: November 19, 2022
Today everyone knows when a whatsapp message has been delivered or read thanks to the check marks that appear next to each message you send.
- A gray check mark shows that the message has been sent.
- A double gray check mark means that the message has been received.
- And a double blue check mark indicates that your message is read.
But did you know that you can get more details and find out exactly what time your WhatsApp message was read?
To know the detailed information concerning the time and date when your message was received and read, I invite you to follow the following steps:
- Choose the message that interests you and make a long press.
- Then press the button Information.
- WhatsApp then displays the time at which your contact received the message, and the time at which he read it.
For a group conversation, the two blue check marks will appear when all contacts in the group have read your message. Then, it is possible to see the exact time when each participant in the group read your message, by following the previous steps.