You want to rotate video on your iPhone ? Know that the system of your mobile iOS allow to do rotate a misdirected video natively.
The functionality exists for both photos and videos.
To put a video back the right way on iOS, you won't need to install a third-party app. It is possible to rotate your misdirected videos in seconds.
- First, from your iPhone or iPad, access the video you want to rotate.
- Then press the button Edit to open the video editing mode.
- Then click on the icon Crop which is at the bottom right.
- Now touch the button Rotate up as many times as needed to put your video back the right way.
- Finally, confirm by pressing OK.