Last updated: July 16, 2022
Hard drives are one of the key elements of computers, since it is in this element that you will store all your information. It is therefore one of the central parts of your installation.
The problem is that as with all computer hardware, it happens that these have a problem and in this case, you have no choice and you must format your hard drive. The problem is that this causes the loss of your data.
Luckily with Tenorshare 4DDIG, you will be able to avoid this data loss and this very easily, even if you have no knowledge in the computer world. This is what we will see in this article.
Presentation of 4DDIG
Yes, but if Tenorshare 4DDIG allows you to recover your data, the best thing is still to know what it corresponds to. Well, it's quite simple, it's the name of a small software that you can install directly from your personal computer.
One of the big advantages of Tenorshare 4DDIG is thatit was designed to be as simple as possible. Indeed, you have already faced very complex software where it was complicated to perform the slightest action.
On the Tenorshare side, on the contrary, we decided to create software that is extremely simple and intuitive. Indeed, in just a few clicks, you will be able to recover the files you want, even after formatting your hard drive.
In addition, be aware that if it is this function that we are highlighting today, 4DDIG from Tenorshare is a tool that is much more powerful and that will be very useful to you when you try to recover data.
In fact, you will be able recover a whole bunch of different documents, whether they are photos, videos, audio files, emails, web files, documents or even archives. From then on, you have the assurance of not losing anything.
But in what situations can you recover these different files? Well Tenorshare 4 DDIG allows you to recover them if you have deleted them, if they are corrupted, the partition is lost or even if you have formatted your hard drive.
How to recover deleted data after formatting external hard drive?
Now that we have seen in more detail all the types of files that Tenioshare 4DDIG could recover for you and all the situations in which it was possible, let's focus on the one that interests us here.
Indeed, if you are here it is for recover your files that were on a hard drive that you had to format.
- The first step is therefore to download 4DDIG. Besides, the good news is that you will be able to take advantage of a free trial of the software, enough to realize its effectiveness.
- Once you have downloaded 4DDIG, launch it. In this example, what will interest us is the external hard drive. Select it, it is the one with the letter (F) in the vast majority of cases.
- On the next page, you will be able to select all the file types you want to recover. Since we are in the case of a complete formatting of your hard drive, the best thing to do to not lose anything is simply to check all the boxes that are offered to you. Then click on Scan All File Types.
- You will then have two files that you can open, the one with the existing items and the one with the deleted items. It is the second that will interest us, click on it.
- Next to each file, you are going to have a small square and each time you want to recover it, click on it. If you want to select all the folders, then click on the small square at the very top, next to “name”.
- Once it's good, just click on recover and let the software run for a few minutes. The more files you select, the longer it will take, but after a few minutes you should have found the files you lost.
Additional features of 4DDIG
While 4DDIG is particularly useful in the event of an unforeseen event such as formatting, this is not the only scenario in which it will be useful to you. Indeed, besides this feature, it also has quite a few other advantages.
First of all, the first thing that we can note is that if since the beginning of this article, we only talk to you about an external hard drive, 4DDIG is also capable of retrieve your documents on all kinds of different platforms. Whether it's a USB key, a memory card or directly from a device, you can then have access to all your files that you thought were lost.
But if recovering corrupted files is the most famous specificity, it is not the only one. For example, after a while you may have corrupted files or images that lose some of their sharpness. Well, 4DDIG will allow you to make sure restore these images to their original quality.
Finally, thanks to this software, you will be able to recover files in complicated situations such as a computer stuck on a black screen ou Blue. To do this, you just need to use 4DDiG for Windows data recovery and create a bootable drive very easily. It does not require any computer knowledge and you will be able to recover everything you want.
So in conclusion, we can say that Tenorshare's 4DDIG is surely one of the most powerful tools that can be found on the net today when it comes to recovery of data that has been deleted.
Thanks to it, you no longer need to make dozens of backups and especially to worry about the possibility of losing all your precious data because of a corrupt file or a bug.
Indeed, even if this happens to you, you should be able to solve the problem in just a few clicks and in just a few minutes, even if you are not a computer whiz. A tool to put in all hands!