Have you forgotten the password for a given Access database and you do not know how to find it? In this article, I will introduce you to an effective tip for open an Access database protected by password.
Thanks to the tool Access Password Recovery, you will be able to easily find the password of your Access database.
Access Password Recovery is a utility to recover lost or forgotten passwords from your Access databases. All passwords are recoverable, regardless of their length!
Comes in a user-friendly interface resembling Windows Explorer, it gives you easy access to your files ACCDB ou MDB. The proposed software is a shareware version compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
The following versions of Microsoft Access are supported: 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Open an Access database protected by password
Access Password Recovery allows you to use four different password finder methods:
- Dictionary attack: uses a text file that contains sentences, words and numbers to guess the password.
- Brute force attack: searches for all possible combinations of characters.
- Brute force attack using masks
- Smart Attack: this attack is automatic and intelligent.
To use it, here is the procedure to follow:
- Download the software Access password recovery.
- Install and open the program by clicking on the EXE file.
- Click on the button "Open"to add an ACCDB or MDB database that you want to decrypt in the software interface.
- Select the type of attack.
- Finally, click on "HomeDepending on the complexity of the password, this process may take a few minutes or a few hours. Please be patient ...
Access Password Recovery is 90% effective and it quickly recovers lost passwords or forgotten all kinds of database protection.
Note that the free trial version allows you to recover only a three character password. If you want to recover a long and complex password, you have to upgrade to the paid version.