Has your Facebook account been deactivated? Do you want to recover or restore your Facebook account? Then you have come to the right place!
The good news is that your account, along with its content and your friends lists, hasn't disappeared. If all goes well, you can recover your deactivated Facebook account !
Why has your Facebook account been deactivated?
In general, a Facebook account is deactivated if you violate certain Facebook terms and conditions.
Yes, even if Mark Zuckerberg advocates freedom of expression, his social network prohibits certain behaviors.
- Post illegal content.
- Promotion of criminal actions.
- Drug and firearms trade.
- Use a false profile name.
- Impersonate someone.
- Contacting others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promotion or any other unauthorized behavior!
- Or even if some people report your profile, then chances are the Facebook team will deactivate your Facebook account.
For some violations, Facebook won't even issue a warning before deactivating your account.
For clearer information on Facebook's terms and policies, you can read them on this page: Facebook terms and regulations.
Now I will walk you through the whole process on how you can successfully recover your disabled Facebook account!
How can I recover my deactivated Facebook account?
There is only one way to get your disabled Facebook account back, and that is by contacting the developers of the social network directly and making a complaint.
Usually, Facebook will warn you several times before deactivating your account. But the decision can also fall like a cleaver, without warning.
To submit a complaint to Facebook, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Facebook complaint form through this link: Facebook complaint form.
- Fill in the form. To do this, enter the email address used for your account.
- Then enter your full name as shown on the disabled account.
- Now you need to upload your valid ID government issued like passport or driver's license etc.
- Once the download is complete, click on the "Send" button.
How long does it take for Facebook to review my complaint?
Once you've submitted your complaint, WAIT until Facebook reactivates it. Usually it can take 24 hours to 7 days to reactivate a deactivated Facebook account.
So check your email box daily that you have connected to this Facebook account. They may send you details about the activation or rejection status of your account.