We all spend several whatsapp calls throughout the day because they are free and more reliable than phone calls. Like many users, you would like to be able to keep an audio track of a whatsapp call.
I don't know why, but Android mobiles don't offer this type of function. On the other hand, there are free applications to record a WhatsApp call and other VOIP calls.
In this article, you will learn how record a WhatsApp call on Android.
Record Whatsapp Call on Android
ASR cube is one of the best apps for record your phone calls incoming and outgoing as well as VoIP conversations like on WhatsApp. This app also works for Skype, Viber, IMO, Line, Telegram and many other similar apps.
Cube ASR will therefore be able to record all types of calls received and made from your Android mobile.
Here is the steps to record a Whatsapp call with Cube ASR:
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store and download and install the Cube ACR app on your device.
- Step 2: Now open this app. On the home screen, press "Next".
- Step 3: Then give this app permission to save recorded calls, listen to audio calls, detect incoming and outgoing calls, etc.
- Step 4: If your mobile supports VoIP call recording, it will ask you to give it permission from accessibility services to record calls directly, otherwise it will show you an error window stating that "your device does not support call recording on VoIP apps".
- Step 5: If you got the above error, go back to the home application interface, then tap the Menu icon (3 horizontal bars) then tap "Registration".
Simply scroll down and activate the option "Skip take-over check". Then press "I understand" and "Activate the application connector».
Accessibility services will launch, then press "Activate App Connector'.
- Step 6: Voila, you are done! Now every time a call comes to your phone or to WhatsApp (VoIP) the recording will start automatically.
All recordings are saved and archived on the application.