Dernière mise à jour: 29 mai 2022
Fortnite, the famous battle royale, is no longer officially available on the App Store and a search on the latter therefore no longer allows you to download the game on an iPhone or iPad.
Why is Fortnite no longer on the Apple Store?
It all started on Thursday, August 13, 2020, when Fortnite added an option that allows gamers to pay for goodies for less if they didn't go through Apple or Google's in-app payment. (and therefore without paying their taxes).
It only took a few hours for Apple to react: the company simply made the decision to ban the game from Epic Games from its application store.
Unfortunately Fortnite on the AppStore, it's over. But as you know, the internet abhors a vacuum.
If you are looking for a solution to be able to play Fortnite again on iPhone or iPad, rest assured, it is quite possible to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad without installing anything. Here's how.
How to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad?
To be able to enjoy the Fortnite game on your iPhone or iPad, we will use the Nvidia GeForce Now Gaming cloud service.
What is Nvidia GeForce NOW?
GeForce Now allows you to play games that have been purchased (or obtained for free) from various stores: Steam, Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Connect on remote servers.
However, where is the peculiarity of this new system is that you do not need a computer or a super powerful phone! You just need a good internet connection.
In fact on the server to which you will be connected your game will be Stream and will use the graphics and hardware performance of the server.
Play Fortnite on iPhone with Nvidia GeForce NOW
To be able to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad , your OS must be under iOS 14.2 at least and an internet connection of 15 Mbit / s.
It is also advisable to get an MFI controller in order to enjoy Fortnite by GeForce Now properly.
Then follow these steps:
- Open your Safari browser.
- Visit play.geforcenow.com,
- Then open the share menu.
- Touch the option " On the home screen ».
- Then go back to the home screen of your device, then launch the app GeForce Now.
- You will then need to log in with your Nvidia account or create one for the occasion.
- Two options are available: the free offer with game sessions of one hour maximum. The Founders subscription at € 5,49 / month includes priority access and extended sessions.
- After creating your account, you will have an interface with several video games. In the search bar at the top right, type the word "Fortnite".
- Finally select the game and click on To play.
And there you have it, you can now play Fortnite from your iPhone or iPad.