Last updated: October 23, 2022
Looking to how to download Twitter videos on iPhone videos to share them more easily with your friends? Note that it is possible but unlike Android, performing these operations on iOS is not always easy.
As you know, iOS is more closed than Android. Impossible to download something that does not come from the App Store, unless you "jailbreak" the phone, a manipulation that is not within the reach of everyone and which in the process voids the warranty.
If you are one of the iPhone or iPad users, then here is how record Twitter video on iPhone or iPad without jailbreak.
Download Twitter Video to iPhone
To download a twitter video from his iPhone or iPad, we will use the Documents application by Readdle. This app contains a file manager, an integrated web browser and a PDF document reader. It also allows you to download and save videos to your iPhone and iPad.
So to download a Twitter video with this app, I invite you to follow these steps:
- First of all, download the Documents app for free by Readdle from the App Store.
- Then launch the application and tap on the compass icon at the bottom right to access the web browser.
- Now, in the address bar of the browser, paste the following link: https://fr.savefrom.net/download-from-twitter. This site allows you to download Twitter videos instantly and securely.
- In the bar of site search, paste the link of the video you want to save and press Download.
- Finally, you will find the video in the Download folder of the Document app.
You can very easily watch the Twitter video with the media player integrated in the app or send it by Whatsapp or by Messenger.