Last updated: November 14, 2022
Have you ever needederase contacts on iPhone ? Unfortunately the Contact appiPhone only allows to delete only one contact card at a time. Cleaning up your address book is therefore particularly difficult.
For those who want to erase old contacts without having to worry, here are two solutions to delete multiple contacts at the same time on iPhone.
Delete multiple contacts on an iPhone with your Macbook or iMac
If you're part of the Apple ecosystem, pull out your trusty MacBook or iMac. It gives you the option of deleting multiple contacts at once.
Everything you delete on your Mac syncs with your iPhone through iCloud. So make sure your iPhone (or iPad) and Mac are signed into the same iCloud account. Also, you will need to make sure that you sync the contacts to your account iCloud.
- To get started, run iCloud since your Macbook or iMac.
- Then enter your credentials to connect to your iCloud account.
- Check the box Contacts to start the automatic synchronization of your phone book.
- Open the Contact application on your Mac located in the applications directory.
- Hold the key order on your keyboard and select all the contacts you
want to delete.
- Right click with your mouse.
- Click on the button Remove.
Delete multiple contacts on an iPhone with Windows
If you are a Windows user, you can access iCloud from a web browser and delete multiple contacts at one time.
- Log in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Click on the icon Contacts.
- Select the contact cards you want to delete. To do this, hold the Ctrl key button and click with your mouse on the names of the interlocutors.
- Click on the icon Settings at the bottom left of the screen.
- Finally, click Remove in the context menu.
So ! it's easy, isn't it? Note that all contacts deleted will permanently disappear from your iPhone. This is why, I advise you to make a backup of his contacts before doing this manipulation.