Last updated: January 1, 2023
Is your iPhone's storage space starting to run out? Want to delete WhatsApp data in order to free up space on your iPhone? Then you have come to the right article. In the latter, I show you three method for clear whatsapp cache on an iPhone or an iPad.
1) Delete WhatsApp data in batch
If you want delete pictures and videos without losing important messages and data from a WhatsApp chat, it is possible to do so.
Thanks to the latest WhatsApp update, batch deletion of images or videos is now possible.
Before, you had to delete the elements one by one, it was laborious in addition to being silly. Now when you access a discussion and go to "Media, Links & Docs" you can select a batch of items to delete.
And to make it faster, it is possible to delete content by type. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to WhatsApp settings, press "Data and storage usage".
- Then select "Storage usage" at the bottom.
- A list of your contacts will open with the storage space they occupy.
- Choose a contact and press "Manage".
- Then select the type of content you want to erase (videos, images and / or all gif, etc.). And press "Clear".
And voila, it's over. It's a simple and easy solution, but it does take a little time.
And it gets more complicated, if you have dozens of contacts to erase their content. To avoid this, look at the second method.
2) Erase all WhatsApp data in one click
This solution will free up storage space on your iPhone by deleting all voice memos, documents, videos, photos and files received on WhatsApp with just one click.
After completing the steps below, all WhatsApp caches will have been emptied:
- Launch Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Press Parameters , And then Discussions.
- Finally press empty all threads.
3) Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp
The media you receive on applications (WhatsApp, Facebook,Messenger, Tik Tok, etc) are usually saved on iPhone storage. These files accumulate for months and end up filling up your iPhone's storage space.
The fastest way to delete data of these applications consists of uninstall then reinstall them, which will delete their cached content. This means that all saved conversations, images, videos, audio sent and received will be erased.