Wondering which software to choose for save your data under Windows ? When searching on the Internet, do you find yourself with incomplete or paid software?
In this article, I present to you the 5 best backup software under Windows 10. The best.
EaseUS Todo Backup
Backup software, with a lot of great functions. It allows you to create a backup of all data on your hard drive. It is efficient and easy to use.
EaseUS Todo Backup helps protect your data for free. Back up your data in one click with instant recovery.
- Ability to create backup of data, disk, partition or entire system.
- To be able to clone a disk, a partition or the entire system.
- To be able to create a bootable disc allowing the restoration of the data.
- Ability to schedule backups.
- Fast restore from backups.
Cobian backup is a lightweight software that will allow you to save automatically directories and files to a remote machine or to a local destination. Free and regularly updated Cobian allows to make standard or incremental backups which can be encrypted in 128 or 256 bits, compressed and especially programmed, it is the software that I recommend to the beginner.
- Possibility to schedule automatic backups
- It allows to compress the files thanks to "pkzip"
- It works in the background consuming very little resources.
- It is compatible with the system Windows from XP to Windows 10.
Why make backups when you can simply clone your main hard drive with Macrium Reflect?
Macrium Reflect allows you to quickly make full copies of your disks and partitions. The software has quite a few options and is never unnecessarily complicated. It is free, efficient and easy to use which will allow you to copy partitions without interrupting your current activities.
- Make a complete copy of your hard drive, including your operating system.
- Make copies to external disks like USB and FireWire.
- Macrium Reflect can periodically initiate backups.
- Starting the software at the same time as Windows and works in the background.
Backup or synchronization between all your devices, FullSync is free software for synchronization and customizable file backup. It allows to schedule backups from / to directories, FTP or SFTP, including remote to remote.
However, FullSync does not have compression, file archiving or encryption functions.
- Schedule backups for a specific date using a calendar.
- Possibility of simple, incremental backup or file synchronization
- Be able to exclude items you don't want to back up
- FullSync can be remotely controlled to manage its backups from another computer.
syncthing is a file synchronization tool free and open source available for Windows Mac, Linux and Android. In fact, this software allows you to synchronize your files from all your remote devices.
In addition, it is in fact a local sharing solution accessible remotely and encrypted (AES+TLS). Finally, with this tool, it is possible to specify directories on several machines to centralize your files.
You will no longer have to fetch or transfer your data to benefit from it on the machine of your choice.